Effective date: 2018-09-20
Updated on: 2022-05-25
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://hrmcontracts.co.uk/ collects the following information:
• Usage Data
• Home Address
• Mobile Number
• Social Media Profile
Usage Data includes the following:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
• Web page requests
• Referring web pages
• Browser used to access site
• Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://hrmcontracts.co.uk/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
• When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 180 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://hrmcontracts.co.uk/ may use your information for the following purposes:
• Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
• For other purposes. HRM Contracts Limited will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
• Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
• For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you have purchased through our Service.
• To contact you. HRM Contracts Limited will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
• To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
• Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
HRM Contracts Limited will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
• With your consent. HRM Contracts Limited will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
• For transfers of business. Your information will be shared in the event of connection, negotiation, merger, sale of business assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business with another company.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
• Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
• Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
• Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://hrmcontracts.co.uk/ utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
HRM Contracts Limited is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: HRM Contracts Limited
Address: Spaces Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate, Hemel Hempstead, England, HP2 7TG
Phone: +44 333 6000 088